Estate executor duties center around carrying out the directions in the will of a deceased person. Executor duties often include the difficult task of liquidating a loved one's estate.
Typical Estate Executor Duties
- Liquidation of possessions, through an estate sale or some other means
- Collection and payment of debts
- Evaluating the claims of creditors
- Calculating and filing estate taxes
- Assisting the attorney for the estate
- Making charitable donations as specified in bequests
Unexpected Treasures is experienced at helping an estate executor navigate their executor duties through our comprehensive estate liquidation services. Please contact us today for a free consultation.